ANZA membership is open to all nationalities, with many benefits including; meeting new people, making new friends, keeping up to date with ANZA news and events, with member’s discounts at our numerous fun social functions and activities.
Best of all, ANZA is a registered charitable association meaning proceeds from your membership and involvement help the poor and less fortunate of Indonesia through our great Social Welfare programs.
As a member of ANZA you receive;
- Welcome Pack
- Bi-weekly e-news (advising upcoming events and news)
- Quarterly ANZA Berita Magazine
- Member’s rates on Activities and Events
- Free entry to Friday Coffee Mornings
- Access to ANZA House Facitlities 9am-4pm
For more information please Ph: (021) 7179-3042 or contact us via our contact form.
Don”t forget to ask when our next Newcomer’s Morning Tea is being held.
If you would like to join ANZA download the anza-membership-form-2011 and drop into ANZA House to pay your membership fee from Monday-Friday 9am-1pm.